Sustainability at Dewberry means balancing long-term environmental, economic, and social goals by achieving improved efficiencies and performance from our projects, for our clients, and in everyday activities. Our sustainable design experts are leaders in areas such as green buildings, climatology, natural resources, renewable energy, LEED®, green infrastructure, commissioning, measurement and verification, and community planning.
Our Sustainable Approach Anticipates Change
With an emphasis on ecology, mobility, resilience, and research and technology, we are able to adapt with our ever-changing world and offer our clients sustainable, cost-effective solutions for their goals and challenges. We focus on our clients' return on investment in this evolving economic climate.
- Climate adaptation and mitigation
- Comprehensive environmental resources management
- Energy modeling and building commissioning
- Green infrastructure planning
- High-performance building design
- Low-impact site development
- Renewable energy
- Resilience, risk, and vulnerability assessment
- Remote sensing/GIS
- Sustainable return on investment
- Sustainable rating systems
- Water resources management
- Wetlands and natural resources